Christine Ruehling, LADC
I believe that recovery services should be developed using a Person Centered Approach, and that it is my job to tailor my services to you. I will work with you to identify your concerns, issues and struggles related to your substance use and how it has impacted your life. Together we will use the information to set recovery goals that are consistent with your beliefs, needs and preferences. I offer a safe, comfortable and supportive environment to help you develop and maintain your own individualized program of recovery.
Do any of the following statements apply to you?
- You have concerns regarding your Alcohol, Prescription Medication, or other Drug use
- Others have expressed concerns regarding your Chemical Use
- You need a Chemical Health Assessment completed
- You, or someone you care about, needs a Sober and Supportive Transportation Escort to, or from, Substance Abuse Treatment, an Aftercare Program or Sober Living Placement, For an Admission, Discharge, Special Event or Family Emergency
- You are experiencing Relationship Issues related to your Chemical Use
- You have been charged with a DWI, DUI, or other Drug Related Offense
- You have experienced Job Related Consequences related to your Substance Use
- You have experienced Legal Consequences related to your Chemical Use
- Your Divorce Attorney recommended a Chemical Health Assessment
- You are involved with Child Protection
- You are fighting for Visitation, Parental Rights or are Seeking Reunification with your kids
- You have been Ordered to have a Chemical Health Assessment by the Courts, Social Services or Child Protection
- You have tried to “Cut Back” or “Control” your Substance Use Unsuccessfully
- You have experienced one or more Relapse Episodes
- You have been told, or you believe, you are a Chronic “Relapser"
- You are already sober and want to strengthen and / or reconnect to your recovery program
- You would like to learn more about how to maintain long term sobriety on an individual basis
- You would like to Learn How to Have Fun in Recovery
- You would like to participate in a Women's Recovery Group
- You have been to Substance Abuse Treatment before but “It Didn’t Work”, or you have "Already Been There and Done That" and you Want To Try Something New
- Treatment just “Isn’t Your Thing”
- You Want To Address Your substance use Issues, on an Individual Basis, with someone that understands your struggles
- You want to Explore and Develop your Own Recovery Program
- You are ready to Start the First Day of Your New Life
If You Could Relate To Any Of These Statements... I AM HERE TO HELP YOU!!!
Please Call or Email Me to Schedule a Free 30 Minute "Meet and Greet" Appointment. You can come with any questions you may have and determine if you think my services would be a good fit for you.